MST specialise in auctioning a wide variety of goods. From Antiques & Fine Art to Plant & Machinery.
We act for Insolvency Practitioners, Bailiffs and Solicitors as well as large PLCs and On-line retailers
We are members of NAVA; The National Association of Auctioneers and Valuers.
For the past 30 years, we've provided a unique disposal service tailored to suit liquidators, receivers, probate solicitors as well as private and corporate vendors.
We carry out probate valuations and conduct complete house as well as commercial clearances.
We have the largest under cover Auction venue in the South of England. Our regular monthly Auctions occupy 50,000 sq.ft. of undercover space, selling over 3000 lots a month.
We have storage and in-house removal facilities. In addition we have forklifts for machinery up to 5 tons.
All auctions are available with Live Internet Bidding. We also hold regular Auctions ”On Site” and "Timed On Line"
- Commercial Asset Valuations.
- Insolvency Valuation and Asset Disposal
- Probate Valuations
- High Court Enforcement & Sheriff's Agents
- Complete House Clearance & Rubbish Disposal
- Domestic Boxed Furniture Storage
- Commercial Site Clearances.
- Computer Data Erasure
- Document Disposal
- Antiques and Collectibles.
- Pictures & Prints
- Coins, Arms and Militaria
- Commercial Catering Equipment.
- Office Furniture & Computer Equipment.
- Household Furniture and White Goods.
- Returns & Cancelled orders from National On-line Retailers
- Plant & Machinery,
- Engineering & Woodworking.
- Warehouse & Storage.
- Commercial Vehicles & Cars
- Local Authority vehicles
- High Court Enforcement assets.
On your own premises if required
You can also bid online via our website! First you will need to create an account and then register for an auction.